We have established this quality policy to be consistent with the purpose and context of our Company. It provides a framework for the setting and review of objectives in addition to our commitment to satisfy applicable clients’, regulatory and legislative requirements as well as our commitment to continually improve our management system.
As an Organisation, we have made a commitment to understand our current and future clients’ needs; meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations by:
• Responding promptly and accurately to client enquiries and orders
• A constant pursuit of quality, value and reliability in the products and services the Company supplies to its clients
• Ensuring that its management and staff are fully trained to meet the requirements of the business and its clients
• Working closely with its clients and suppliers in seeking to establish the highest quality standards
• Adopting a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have an impact on quality
• Training all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management
Leadership: Our Management Team have committed to creating and maintaining a working environment in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives.
Engagement of people: As an Organisation, we recognise that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement empowers them to be used for our benefit.
Process approach: As an Organisation, we feel that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or a series of interconnected processes.
Improvement: We have committed to drive continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system.
Evidence-based decision-making: As an Organisation, we have committed to only make decisions relating to our QMS following an analysis of relevant data and information.
Relationship management: We recognise that our external providers and we are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
Our policy is also to meet the requirements of interested parties and in meeting our social, environmental, regulatory and legislative responsibilities.
This policy is available/communicated to all interested parties as well as being made available to the wider community through publication on our Website, Company Noticeboard and Intranet.